ICT Competency Standards for Philippine Pre- Service Teacher Education


  I learned that being knowledgeable about the modern technology is very important,not only for the students but more into teachers who has the responsibility to teach the new generation.In order to be a globally competent teacher,you must have to keep pace to the capability of the students which are said to be "melennials".I also learned that technology helps our life easier.
     I felt that my insights and knowledge about the modern technology is not enough.I will listen carefully about what Mr.Jerome Tabadero,our instructor so that I will gain more ideas and strategies how to use the modern technology well and easy,and also for me to become a globally competent teacher in the near future.
     I developed perseverance in doing my assignment,because as a thirty two year old student I find it hard to make an assignment in the internet.During my old times,when I'm in elementary and high school,I didn't  have the experience to hand a cellphone or even computer.There were no computer classes during the time that I studied.So now I want to prove that even  I'm at this age I can do whatever a melennial can do.




Task 1 Lesson 1

                                 
        Domain
Performance indicator most important thing for me to do.
Performance indicator least important thing for me to do.
Domain 1:
Understanding ICT In Education
1.3.1.1
Incorporate ICT policies in the design and implementation of teaching -learning activities.
1.2.1.1
Implement ICT policies in teaching-learning.
Domain 2:
Curriculum and Assessment
2.2.2.1
Produce digital learning material designed to enhance teaching-learning.
2.2.1.1
Select digital and non digital learning resources in reference to the student learning preferences.
Domain 3:
Pedagogy
3.2.1.1
Use varied teaching strategies like project based learning that integrate technology tools to support thinking and collaboration.
3.3.1.1
Initiate flexible learning through online communications(synchronous and asynchronous modality).
Domain 4:
Technology Tools

4.2.1.2
Produce ICT based teaching and learning tools in collaboration with students.
4.2.2.1
Propose or recommend technology and  policy innovations related to promoting continuous learning among students.
Domain 5:
Organization and Administration
5.1.1.1
Facilitate flexible learning environment that enhances collaboration with the use of technology tools.
5.2.1.
Lead group activities using technology tools.
Domain 6:
Teacher Professional Learning

6.1.3.1
Use technology tools to collaborate and share resources among communities of practice.
6.2.1.2
Join online expert and learning communities.
Domain 7:
Teacher Disposition
7.1.1.3
Institute mechanisms to NB ensure child online safety and prevent cyber bullying.
7.1.1.1
Discuss safety issues in obtaining resource materials from local area network based and the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title: ONLINE RESOURCES, EDUCATIONAL SITES, and PORTAL

E pollutants from e waste

Infograpics