Title: ONLINE RESOURCES, EDUCATIONAL SITES, and PORTAL



Write an essay on The Profile of a Modern Teacher. How do you appraise your views on the characteristics, behaviors, or practices as one who is preparing to become a modern teacher?

     As an aspiring modern educator  I appraise my views,on the characteristics,behaviours,and practices as INEXACT.I have some of the attributes that a modern educator must have,but upon reading “THE PROFILE OF A MODERN TEACHER” my traits and views must be put into a higher level.To remind me always that I must portray those kinds of features as an educator must have,I will always read about it,so that it will retain in my mind that I have to be like that to be a good and effective teacher.


Write an essay on Change your Words – Change your Mindset. How do you relate this practice of using the right words to change your mindset in becoming a modern teacher who knows how to look for digital tools, materials, educational resource portals, and sites in the web?


          Honestly speaking I graduated high school without a knowledge about using a computer.I entered college with a little capability to operate it.I doubted myself if I can keep pace to my young and knowledgeable classmates,who has the ability and has enough understanding about digital learning.But because of my desire to be successful teacher,I told myself to be more positive about the things that I will encounter.I changed my mindset that if other’s can,what can’t I?And as a future educator of elementary grades,it’s a little bit challenging.Kids nowadays are very naughty and hard to captivate their attention.I will strive hard to look for digital tools,materials,educational resource portals and sites in the web,to teach the children effectively.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E pollutants from e waste

Infograpics